Google

Friday, December 15, 2006

Thursday Drinks

Had my work Xmas lunch yesterday. My CEO had organised lunch at La Luna Bistro in Carlton. We had our own private function room and the food was beautiful. We only have the best food and the best wines. I'm glad my CEO is into the good food and wine. She never goes cheap for work functions. I wish I had've drank more but I had to drive. Trying to be more responsible these days.

After lunch, met up with Ball Breaker, Yen and November Cleo at Lexington. It was surprisingly quiet for a Thursday night. Much better than a Friday though, when the place turns into a meat market. WMDM had invited Ball Breaker and I to his work drinks and I invited Yen and November Cleo. The four of us hardly spoke to WMDM and his friends but yet conveniently put everything we ordered on his tab. Well, before people start getting the wrong idea, WMDM actually told us to put everything on his tab. We ended up having 4 bottles of wine and heaps of snacks. I wonder why he invited us in the first place? Ball Breaker believes he wanted to show his work colleagues that he hangs out with hot chicks outside of work. Hah! Yes, that's it. What else could it be? Maybe he genuinely likes our company? Yen and November Cleo are great fun. I love them! Apparently in our drunken state, the four of us have agreed to organise a trip to India. Two best friends and two best friends. How much fun would we have? November Cleo promised there will be no drugs involved, just an insane amount of drinking. I could do that. November Cleo mentioned that back in the day when she dated Bob (they only went one date, apparently), he bought her a box of chocolates! How corny. And Yen revealed she had a "thing" with Piggy. Ooh.... straight from the horse's mouth! I will not be disclosing too much detail about the "thing" they had but it sure was interesting.

Stayed at Lexington till almost midnight. Ball Breaker and I went home, but the other two ended up in Golden Monkey. Crazy bitches. They were both supposed to meet me for lunch today and they cancelled. Both ended up staying home to nurse their hangovers. Yen rang me at 11.30 in the morning and told me she's still throwing up from last night! At least I made it to work this morning, 9am on the dot. Yen and November Cleo need some hard core training in the drinking department. Not that they cant drink, the two of them put together can out drink a football team. They're just not conditioned to be up early for work the next day! Weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment