Google

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bumping Into 501's Brother

Bumped into 501's brother at Blvd last Saturday. He even paid for my parking at the car park. Nice boy. The conversation we had:

Brother: Pat, long time no see!

Me: Hey, how are ya? Heard your brother's getting married.

Brother: Err...How do you know?

Me: I know everything, dont forget that. So, you need a date for the wedding?

Brother: As a matter of fact I do need a date. Wanna come as my date?

Me: Sure, call me....

As if I'm gonna show up to Trash's wedding. BBs and Shorty still havent received their invitations! There's no way I'm gonna go. Trash might think I'm desperate to see what lavish lifestyle she's marrying into. Ball Breaker will fill me in after the wedding anyway! What I'd really like to see is the diamond ring ..... 1, 2 or 3 carats.

Met up with Odie and MH yesterday. Took them to see Hippo at his new restaurant opposite Victoria Market. Was hoping the restaurant would be open in time for my birthday but doesnt look like it. Renovations are still in progress. Will write up on the restaurant once I've given it a go. Contemporary Korean cuisine, sounds delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment