Google

Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Last Supper

Was up early once again on Sunday. Usually a 20 minute journey, it took me nearly an hour to get to Cutey's apartment due to the closure of the Burnley Tunnel. The only two people who dont know what the hell happened in the tunnel is Cutey and Princess Model. Hello??? Do you guys read the papers or watch the news at all? After getting TOT, it took us another freakin' half an hour to get to BBs.

By the time we got to badminton, we were almost an hour late. After an exhaustive work out, BBs and I were hanging for a coffee and a smoke. How ironic. We train so hard for 3 hours just to throw it all away with coffee and cigarettes. Badminton is more like a social gathering for us these days. It's the beginning of a big day filled with coffees and dinners to follow. BBs, TOT and myself satisfied out coffee pang at The Pearl in Richmond. They make ultimately the best coffee in Melbourne. Brewed to perfection. Their lattes are not too hot, not too cold but just perfect. It doesnt come with too much froth (I hate the froth), and the coffee is neither too strong nor too weak. It's bliss. Thanks to BBs, I'm gonna recommend this place to everyone I know who loves coffee. Feeling peckish, we decided to have a snack while we were there. What a bad mistake. The food made TOT and myself totally sick. Not food poisoning sick, but sick with terribly bad indigestion. It was our fault for not eating the whole day I guess, and we just got too hungry. The coffees didnt help either, even though they tasted fantastic.


Dropped in to Charltons to pick up Cutey and headed to Mosskito Bar for dinner with Odie and Ribena. The meals were gi-normous and scrumptious. Ribena and I felt sick just looking at the food. Mr S, Swing Sister, Princess Model, Ball Breaker, Kam and Cutey were all there. We had forgotten to invite VB! Two old high school friends came along too and ofcourse WWF stuck to Odie like glue.

The servings at Mosskito was huge!

Finally a night I got to go home after dinner and straight to bed. It was a comfort I had longed for the whole week. The most ironic part of it all was I spent most of last week drinking and staying out late but still managed to make it to work every morning. But on Sunday night, I was in bed by midnight and I didnt go to work on Monday. I should've gone out on Sunday night yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment