Google

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lavish Again?

Was planning a quiet one at home on Friday night. But due to unforeseen circumstances (and also the 101 phone calls & sms-es I was getting throughout the night), I decided to shower, put on my party outfit and head out the door. Was supposed to meet everyone at a bar on Queens St. called Element Lounge. By the time I was on my merry way into the city, Ball Breaker rings me to tell me to meet her at Lavish instead. WTF? Lavish again? I was really in no mood to dance. All I wanted to do was sit at a bar and have a few drinks. I was certainly in the mood to get smashed! Lavish was rocking as usual. When I met up with Ball Breaker, she was drunk as a skunk and I didnt really get a chance to talk to her. She was so smashed, she was actually agressive. No shit, she even punched me in the face by accident. Bitch! She was knocking over the DJ console and harrasing all the DJs. I dont think the DJs were too impressed. Cutey kept telling me to "control your friend". Hahaha! BBs was there too with Groupie Lover. Ball Breaker wouldnt leave BBs alone trying to hump her on the dance floor.

What a surprise when VB walked into Lavish with Mr S. Just surprised, he's decided to come out with us after all this time. People were starting to leave him off the emailing list. He didnt stay for long. As a matter of fact, he was the first to leave. Princess Model didnt stay too long either. Was she in one of her moods again? What has KL done to you? Princess Model used to party till the sun came up. Strange.

MH came along as well. He brought two friends with him. This time he managed to have a longer conversation with Miss T. He said she was a lot friendlier than when he met her at Blvd the week before. From what I heard, he even scored a date with her to the Melbourne Aquarium! Good work. Also found out that Cutey has been organising lollies for MH. Aaah....I knew he had a vice somewhere. For someone who doesnt smoke or drink, the other alternative had to be some other sort of substance. He even had it the first time he went to Lavish with Kam. Atleast MH has been having a good time. MH was at Amber Lounge with his friends before rocking up to Lavish around 2.30am. He reckons Amber is no competition to Lavish. The place is small, smoky (being in the basement) and the crowd wasnt pleasant. Cutey will be pleased to hear that. Hung around with MH for a bit before calling it a night.

Mr S, Swing Sister and Ball Breaker all left just as MH got there. The animals went on to party at Q Bar (I think they went to there) and met up with The Terrorist. So Ball Breaker got terrorised again. Good work.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Now you know I've mood swings with no warnings. Don't worry, this weekend was good. I partied till the sun came up, and it went down, then it came up again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok Princess Model. Still luv ya :-)

    ReplyDelete