Google

Friday, March 23, 2007

You Dont Know About My Blob?

Just remembered a conversation I had with VB two weeks ago when we met up for Yum Cha at Dragon Boat. We got talking about the Multiply website and also blogging, when out of the blue I get cornered by VB.

VB: I've seen those photos u put up on the Internet

Me: Oh, on Multiply? How long ago did u log onto it?

VB: Yeah, Multiply I guess. Oh, I looked at it ages ago. (umm...do people know that I can actually see who and when my Multiply site is accessed????).

VB: (out of nowhere) Do you have a blog??? All Malaysians have a blog. What's with that?

Me: Yes I do have a blog. By the way Swing Sister doesnt have a blog and she's Malaysian. Is there something wrong if people have an interest in writing?

VB: What's the website?

Me: It's only for the elite and exclusive, sorry.

VB: U write anything nasty about me?

Me: Everything about you is nasty.

Now, I know for a fact that VB knows about this blog, then why was he asking me about it again? He was testing me. I'm convinced. Maybe he just wanted to hear it from me. Whatever. He's known about it ever since and now he asks me about it. Geez.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:49 PM

    "everything about you is nasty.." ouch!

    i think he knows about princess model's too...he knows mine and he obviously knows yours! blobs r cool k..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed...blobs r cool :-) even though I havent had time to write in it lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss3, does he read your bloB on a regular basis?

    I've doubt about him reading my bloB though, he might find it too complicated to find the link to my bloB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Junie, does that mean u love blobs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:32 PM

    princess model, actually he doesn't. every time he does (all of two times) his work proxy server name appears on my webcounter....hehhh. he thinks i dont know this btw.

    i heart blobs too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe he access from home sometimes?

    I heart bloBs 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure he would access it from home or somewhere else. Unless he could never be bothered.... now you know...

    ReplyDelete