Google

Friday, March 16, 2007

Labour Day Long Weekend

As I was spending my long weekend on a road trip to Canberra, the rest of the gang were busy getting ready to party cos Monday was a public holiday. Princess Model went to the Future Music Festival rave for JC's hen's party. From what I heard, it was even better than Summadayze. Apparently there was a bigger turn out than Summadayze, about 31, 000 people. Wow, bigger crowd than some of the towns I drove through on the way to Canberra! The guest DJs were alot better too from Princess Model told me. I wouldnt know how to appreciate that. Not my thing. I saw the photos on Princess Model and JC's blog and they sure looked like they had a lot of fun. JC, did anyone look scary? Or is it just my friends that looked scary??

Ball Breaker, Mr S and Swing Sister partied on at
Bond Bar. Cutey had one of her nights there. How I wish I was there. I missed the Labour Day party last year at Bond and this year too. Damn! Ball Breaker was smashed as usual. Apparently she partied on all night and didnt go home till 11pm the next day. A combination of lethal pharmaceuticals and alcohol made the lot of them stay up all night and all day the next day. No wonder I didnt hear from Ball Breaker all day on Monday. Kam was nice enough to take MH with him to Bond. I owe him one for taking care of my visiting friends.

The Princess arrived from KL on Labour Day. Cant wait to party with her. Will have to take her to Lavish as well. Hah! Feel sorry for her having to come all this way to help Odie take care of the baby. Will meet up with Odie and The Princess tomorrow for dinner.

6 comments:

  1. No no, Ball Breaker got home at 11am not pm. But that was bad enough for BB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure BB said she didnt get home till 11 at night. She hung out at Cutey's all day....but yes, 11am is probably bad enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's f*cked. I spoke to her at 4-ish in the afternoon and she told me she is home, slept for a couple of hours and felt like dying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Junie, you looked absolutely fine, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JC, u looked fine in the photos at FMF, so dont worry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Princess Model - Maybe BB really thought she was at home when she was at Cutey's house....effects of a variety of substances perhaps?

    ReplyDelete