Google

Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

I'm officially well on the journey into my 30's. It's great, although I sometimes wish I could turn back time and be 24 again. That was ultimately the best year of my life, being young, free and single. With no care in the world except to worry about where and when the next party is on. I've been good the past week since Odie and Ribena left on Monday. No late drunken nights. I have literally been in hybernation. I'm now well rested in anticipation of a big night tonight. I just hope I dont end up on the floor somewhere. I'm losing my youth but I certainly dont want to lose my dignity.

Cant say I'm overjoyed about moving a notch up the age ladder, but cant say I'm depressed either. Doesnt feel different to any other day really, except tonight I'll get to party with all my closest friends and some friends I havent seen in awhile.

Thanks to all my friends who've already sent me messages of well wishes. I'm grateful to be loved and I love you all too. Maybe I'm getting a tad sentimental, but really I dont know what I'd do without my friends. You people are closer than family to me. You all should know who you are :-)

Having said all that, cant wait to see all of you tonight. Please let me remember the night ok.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:40 PM

    Happy Birthday!! I'm sure the day will be filled with lotsa fun and joy for you...and also drop by my blog on Birthday Celebrations sometime and check out some of the amazing goodies i've posted there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Junie. Hope you're having a wonderful time overseas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu li todos os comentários e sugestões postados pelos visitantes para este artigo são muito bons, vamos aguardar seu próximo artigo apenas. Clonar Celular de outra pessoa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speedily this great site will certainly irrefutably always be renowned amid most writing a blog men and women, automobile careful content as well as testimonials. itcbet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am typically to writing a blog and that i actually appreciate your articles. The article has really peaks my interest. Im likely to bookmark your site and hold checking for brand spanking new information. 바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete