Google

Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Busiest Week Of My Life III





Friday


Another surprise, I made it to work, albeit feeling worse for wear. Didnt stay for too long though. Was out of the office by 2.30 in the afternoon to make last minute arrangements for the Williamstown Festival. Made a mad dash home to change and get ready for the opening cocktail party of the festival at Customs House. Nothing too exciting there. Had a few drinks then headed into the city to meet up with Mr S, Swing Sister, Ball Breaker, Princess Model and The Nurse at 3 Degrees. Wasnt really up for clubbing or Lavish (to be exact) on the night, as I had to be up early for the festival the next day. But our surprise guest for the night was Odie. Ribena had convinced her to leave the baby with WWF. And this was definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to party with Odie! I couldnt miss it for anything. So we strutted off and headed for Lavish. Cutey was a bundle of excitement when she saw Odie. Initially Odie was cautious of her environment; not wanting to drink at all. She made me buy her a coke at the bar. Who drinks coke at a nightclub??? I told her coke was expensive and she should have some whickey with the coke! But she insisted on just coke. Fine. Later in the night, Ribena and I made her try her first Jaeger Bomb. I stuck to one drink all night. As for Odie, after one Jaeger Bomb, there was no stopping her. She really liked the stuff. She was such a laugh and so much fun. I cant wait to post the photos up on the blog. Cutey gave us two bottles of champers on the house and even after Odie said she hated champagne, I managed to get a photo of her drinking it straight out of the bottle on the dancefloor. What an animal! Odie was raving alot harder than any of us and she was so much fun. I bet she had heaps of fun too. As for me, it was a fabulous night to be surrounded by all my best friends Odie, Ribena, Ball Breaker, Swing Sister, Princess Model and Kam. The only person missing was Piggy. How I wish she was here too. Ribena and I had too much fun just witnessing Odie let her hair down. I had wanted to leave around 2am but Odie wanted to stay, giving me the guilt trip "How often do I come out? You want me to go home now?" That left me to crumble and just agree to hang around longer. However, by 3am, Odie got a call from WWF telling her the baby had woken up and was crying uncontrollably. That was the cue for us to leave and head back to the hotel. Ribena, Odie and myself left the club and I was thankful I could finally go home to get some rest. But after dropping Odie off, Ribena was reluctant to go up to the room. She didnt want to be in the way of Odie and the crying baby. So, the executive decision was for us to head back to freakin' Lavish! This has got to be the craziest thing I've done since Ribena got here. When we got back to Lavish, nobody even realised we had left and returned! Kam wanted Ribena to meet his girlfriend, so off we went into the R & B room to meet her. Sweet girl. Cant believe she wants to take me shopping. Err.... I hope it's not because she thought I could use the fashion tips. Actually, she thought I was a tourist from Malaysia and was only in Melbourne for holidays so it was sweet of her to offer.

A surprise to see on the night was Fegg and Ah Sook. I couldnt believe Fegg was at Lavish. Ball Breaker spent a great deal of the night talking to Fegg and he told her she was "charming". Oooohhhhh....... So, maybe he's interested again?


Saturday
After hitting the sack at 5am, I was up by 7.30 in the morning in preparation for the long day ahead. Was at the Williamstown Festival by 8.30 and pretty much spent all day just walking around and over seeing my company marquee. It was a horrible day to be outdoors. It rained all day and it was freezing. Later in the night around 6pm, I attended the
Williamstown Youth Music concert. An all youth event with no alcohol allowed. Boo! The rock concert was bearable. Some of the talents were pretty, well, talented. If any of them make it big, I can say I was a VIP guest at their debut gig! My favourite band was Illzilla. They played a combination of alternative, rap and rock, which was pretty cool. I never knew kids listened to this type of music these days. Back in my day, bands would either play alternative, rap or rock. But Illzilla's songs are like a combination of all the above in one song.

Met up with the rest of the gang at The Order for VB's birthday. Brought Ribena along with me. Had a few drinks there and BBs came to meet us as well. Both Ribena and BBs were keen to go to Blvd. Ribena wanted to check it out cos she hasnt been there before and ofcourse she wanted to see Kam play. BBs came out to boogie and Blvd was just the obvious choice to go to. And I had to make Ball Breaker and Princess Model come with me. The rest of them went on to Third Class (which used to be Honky Tonks). Oh, and Mr I-Cant-Stop-Talking-About-Rocks was at The Order too. No doubt we owed his presence to his new found infatuation with my good friend. She was avoiding him the whole night and she even hinted to Swing Sister and Princess Model for help but both were too engrossed to get the hint. Thank God I came to the rescue ending her misery. Unfortunately, SJ is now left to clean up the mess ;-)

Cant say anything else exciting happened that night apart from BBs wanting to meet a man. Kam pointed out a few potentials for BBs but no, they were all wrong. Then Kam spotted the spunk of the night, Mr Bouncer. He was ok. Kam embarassingly introduced BBs to him and the rest was history. Hahaha....well, history in a sense that it should not repeat itself. It was all good fun and BBs got to meet a man like she wanted to. WMDM showed up to Blvd unexpectedly. I thought it was a nice surprise cos I hadnt seen him in ages. But my perception of him was shredded after this conversation:

WMDM: Hey, great to see you. Havent seen you in ages. Where have you been?

Me: I've been around. Good to see you too. How have you been? Let's drink.

WMDM: Sure.

Then we adjourn to the bar.

WMDM: What did you do today?

Me: I worked 12 hours today at the Williamstown Festival and I cant believe I'm here partying.

WMDM: You get paid for this?

Me: No, it's a volunteer thing. Did it for the community.


WMDM: Would you like to volunteer at my company?

Me: And what exactly would you like me to do? Make coffee?

WMDM: All you need to do is sit under my desk (and I could see the real peverted look on his face)

Me: And do what?

WMDM: Well, use your imagination and whatever happens naturally after that happens.

Me: What the f*ck?

At this point I walked off and ended the conversation. Mind you, with no drink in my hand either. Sorry, but I used to think WMDM was a nice guy, although I did have my reservations about how sleazy he could get. But dont people draw the line on who they can and cant be sleazy with? I thought we were friends. And friends dont speak to other friends like this. It was bordering on sleaziness, pervertedness and downright disgusting!

Oh, and one last thing, some dumb bitch shoved me into the DJ booth at Blvd ramming my knee into the table. By the end of the night I had a beautiful work of art called a bruise on my left knee. Fuckin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment