Google

Monday, March 05, 2007

Showing The Tourist Around

Was at home Friday night. Relaxed and well rested. Was supposed to meet Odie for dinner but I was too lazy to go all the way to her uncle's restaurant in Kew. MH was keen to go out for a few drinks. As mentioned previously, there was no chance of Odie taking him bar hopping or anything like that. Odie kept hassling me to take MH out but I just couldnt be f**ked. Rang Kam and asked him if he would take MH to Lavish. Thank God Kam was nice enough and agreed to pick MH up from his hotel. From what I heard MH had a good time. He hung out most of the night with 007 and then the boys took him to Platform One after Lavish! Wow. Even I havent been to Platform One.

Was up early on Saturday and met up with VB and Swing Sister for Yum Cha at Dragon Boat in Chinatown. Tried to get Odie and MH to come down for lunch too but they were still sleeping at 12! Did a bit of shopping with Swing Sister at Melbourne Central. Went into Cue and spent over $600 on two new suits. Better than spending it on alcohol. I've decided this year I'm going to spend more on clothes than drinking.

When Odie and MH finally got out of bed, we met up with them at 3 Degrees for a coffee. Ball Breaker came to join us for half an hour before heading off for B1's wedding preparations. So, she finally met MH. Any chance there? Princess Model and JC also came to join us at 3 Degrees. But instead of having coffee, they got right into the booze. JC's getting married and she's having her hen's night next weekend. Can you believe she's having the hen's night at a rave?? They are all going to the Future Music Festival which is on this Sunday at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl. Princess Model told me it's pretty much like Summadayze, same set up. Hope you girls have a blast of a time.

I will be off to Canberra this weekend with Samantha Jones. The b*tch needs to go to the Malaysian Consulate and as you do, I've agreed to accompany her on the drive up there. Thankfully, there's no need for me to drive. VB has promised to take us. Hang on a sec, if VB is driving, then I dont really need to go. Samantha Jones can just go with VB herself. Why does she need me there?

Picked MH and Princess Model up after dinner and headed down to Blvd for their first anniversary party. It was absolutely packed. The minute we got there, we were straight onto the Jaeger Bombs. I dont think MH was impressed. Let me put it this way, the guy doesnt drink (not much at all) or smoke. So, starting off the night with a shooter was quite a daunting task for him I guess. The surprise show up for the night was Shorty. She had told me earlier on that she was too tired and wasnt going to make it to Blvd. So, I was surprised to see her there. Just cant get away from a party, can she? It was a disaster for MH when I introduced Shorty to him. She kept taking him to the bar for more Jaeger Bombs. Poor boy. He did handle it quite well, but I think he's too scared to go out with me now. BBs and Liv were there too. Poor BBs, waited all night for me to get there so she could bitch about ST. And I didnt even know ST was BBs best friend. Really? You poor thing. Sorry, but she is annoying and terribly hard to handle when she's drunk. Liv, on the other hand is so funny when she's drunk. She loves to talk. She will talk to just about anyone and she doesnt stop! You're a great chick and I'm glad you think I'm "real". Not many people like me the way I am. Bad luck I say. BBs was highly highly intoxicated at Blvd. The woman dragged me to the bar and when I saw the tequila shots lined up, I ran for my life! Sorry babe. BBs was not happy with me, she ended up pouring the shot she bought for me on the floor. Well, I did offer to buy her another tequila shot but she refused.

Mr S and Swing Sister left early cos they had to work the next day. Mr S asked where VB was and I told him I had "forgotten" to invite him along to Blvd. Hah! VB had asked me during Yum Cha if I had a blog. WTF? Why is he asking me now? Apparently he's known about this blog ever since. Surely Miss 3 would've told him about it. Come on. Does he think I'm dumb? VB also wanted to know if I have written anything nasty about him on my blog. Keeping to my promise, I told him everything in the blog about him is NASTY! So, there should be no surprises when he does read it. But I bet he's been reading it from the very beginning. Sigh....

Princess Model left early as well along with Mr S and Swing Sister. She was irritated all night cos she waited ages at the bar and the new bar tender didnt even serve her. Princess Model finally got sick of it and decided to go home. Lucky I had MH with me. It was all good. I pretty much hung out with The Lesbians anyway. Said a quick hello to VVB and Sookie. I have no idea where they disappeared to the rest of the night.

007 showed up to Blvd fashionably late. I think he rocked up at 2am or thereabouts. MH was glad to see him. Atleast he had a friend. I told 007 and Kam that MH needed to get laid on Saturday and the boys were happy to take MH out after Blvd, but maybe MH wasnt too comfortable with them yet, so he opted to go home instead. It was a good night but I'm convinced MH thinks I'm an alcoholic lunatic. He did ask me before we headed down to Blvd if I liked to drink. I didnt warn him. Hahaha!

9 comments:

  1. Dont worry, just tell November Cleo you were so wasted, you spilled the tequila on the floor! Hahaha...sorry for rubbing my bitchiness on to you! But feels good now that you've done your bitching right??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sin to waste booze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's a sin to waste booze. But's it's a sin to drink tequila! Eeewww.....just thinking of tequila is making me sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blardee hell, where did you SBPs disappear to the whole night?! So much Chivas to drink, dowan to drink... pfftttt... talk about wasting alcohol!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:29 PM

    YOU ARE ALL EVIL!!!!!!!ok got to go... stingray burning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sookie....i want to drink, i want to drink!!! Because of u alcoholics, I've developed a taste for Chivas!! Damn....

    And yes, we are all evil Kam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Damn! VB would've done a good job....and I could've supplied u the Macca's paperbag...muahahah LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:56 PM

    By the way, I didn't leave because I didn't get served at the bar, Jackie got us drinks remember. I left because I was HUNGRY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were hungry?? I thought you were upset with the bar service....

    ReplyDelete