Google

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Asian Heartthrobs

Princess Model told me to look up the website for The Amazing Race Asia the other day. So this morning, I decided to do just that. The show didnt interest me that much but the host of the show did. He's not bad looking, quite cute in some photos actually. Some Singaporean guy called Allan Wu. Never seen or heard of him before, but he's quite pleasant to the eyes. So I googled him and was brought to this site http://asianheartthrob.blogspot.com . Oh My God! So many hunks, not. Well, to be fair, some of them are quite hot. And this site is categorised by the hunk's country of origin. Phillipines sure has a lot of good looking boys. Unfortunately, Malaysia only has one representative, Alex Yoong. What the? He's considered an Asian heart throb? He was my junior in high school and he was a little puny thing back then. Cant believe he's grown up to be an Asian heart throb. Good on ya Alex. He's come a long way from being a water skiing champion to F1 driver to being the face of Tag Heuer in Malaysia.

I know Princess Model doesnt like Asian boys but there are some wrinkly looking half casts on this site that may be of interest. Feast your eyes. But let me warn you, some of the boys look half starved and need to be fed; so skinny and no muscle definition. They really look like boys and not men.

BKK, this one's for you :-)

Well, that's my 15 minutes well spent on the Internet. Back to work now.

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:15 PM

    That Allan Wu is so-not-hot! Ewww... He's a little disgusting in some of the pictures.

    And who said I don't like Asian boys? As long as they are good looking (of my standard), I don't really care. I go international except for a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I think he's cute ok!!!!

    And since when you like Asian "boys"??? I thought you only like mature "men"??? and which country havent you conquered yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:39 AM

    Yeah, I do like mature good looking men and that doesn't exclude any nationality.

    I've not conquered many but I hear the world's calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:02 PM

    Allan Wu's not my cuppa tea either...borderline gay lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:40 PM

    I guess Piggy and I have similar taste a.k.a. better taste! Borderline gay lou is a good way to describe him, and not a hot one for sure.

    Slut? Where? Who?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:10 AM

    where's andrew westwood!!

    writer, your link kept me occupied for a whole hour at work today, how productive of me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss 3 - dont worry, it kept me occupied for a whole hour too!! Who's Andrew Westwood? Wait...let me google....kekeke :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:05 PM

    I thought he was cute. Search from my blog, there's a link to it!

    That Asian heartthrob page, I didn't even browse after seeing that Allan Wu, I'm pretty sure they are all ugly, choiiii...

    Someone find me Melbourne heartthrob site please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrew Westwood's not bad looking, like a Bollywood actor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:57 PM

    Looks like I'm attracted to people with the name Andrew - Andrew, Andrew, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Err...my dad's name is Andrew. Stay away! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:42 AM

    who is this andrew westwood... i heard his name alot but dont seem to know wat he looks like

    ReplyDelete
  13. Andrew Westwood is supposed to be a hot model in KL....google him, I think he's ok, not mouth drooling hot....

    ReplyDelete