Google

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Shopping Success

I was woken up by Ball Breaker's sms quite early on Saturday morning. Well, actually I couldnt really sleep in. Its the bloody alcohol from the night before. Didnt drink enough to knock me out. Hmmm...... I was wondering why she could be up so early after partying the night before. As it is, I didnt stay at Lavish for too long but I was told the rest of my friends were there till the place closed. Not unusual, just unusual for me to leave early, that's all.

Since I was up early, I decided to make myself a nice breakfast of bacon & eggs. Yummmm....Then SJ called to make sure I was up for our mission shopping to find the white dress. So, off we went to The Dressing Room on Sydney Rd. The best store for dresses at affordable prices. SJ and I were in luck and we both ended up getting our dresses there. Yay! The hunt is over. I even bought a pair of shoes to go with the dress. How good is that?

Went down to the city to check out LV cos SJ was feeling itchy and wanted to buy something luxurious to spoil herself. Saw the handbag that I want - LV Riveting in white leather. Can you believe it's $4700?? Too painful. The bag costs more than a lot of cars on the road. Sigh..... I'm allowed to dream arent I? Princess Model wants this bag too but in the monogram print. I didnt get to see it when I went into LV. I'll get to see it when Princess Model buys it I guess. The other bag I want is the LV Speedy in the linen. At $950, I can say this is a bargain compared to my other bags. The mission is to find it overseas at a cheaper price. SJ showed me the bag she wanted in red/ hot pink - LV Lexington. Too, too bright. Something Ball Breaker would carry I think. So not SJ. Well, we ended our dream at LV and headed to Chanel. SJ just wanted to depress me even more. Bloody hell. When we walked in, to my surprise, 4Eyes was working there. I met him back in my Salt days. He was one of the bar tenders at Salt and I recently found out, he was also FF's ex-boyfriend! Wonder why I never saw FF at Salt back in those days? Anyway, SJ found a bag she fell in love with and at $1458, some of you would agree that's a bargain for a Chanel handbag. But I had to restrain her from handing over the credit card and signing her life away. FFS, she's going overseas in a month and to Europe too. Surely Chanel has got to be cheaper in France, right?

After our day dream shopping through LV and Chanel, we met up with Swing Sister for a quick coffee at Cookie Bar. And no, I didnt have any alcohol, although SJ did. She was trying to drown her sorrows and get over the Chanel bag she so wanted. After coffee we went into Zimmerman at QV. SJ bought a bikini for only $65! Wow...what a bargain. Not wanting to miss out on a bargain, I bought a grecian style dress from Zimmerman too. Cant wait to wear it! Who's having a party next?

No comments:

Post a Comment