Google

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Drunken Mahjong Night

Princess Model, Beng and myself had planned this mahjong session from last Friday. But I knew it was too good to be true. Princess Model didnt get out of bed till late Saturday afternoon and Beng was uncontactable the whole day and night. He was totally out of it, not even hearing his 101 missed phone calls from Princess Model. In the end Beng decided to waltz his way out of bed and call us to ask if we were still keen to play. We were supposed to start playing at 3 in the afternoon so we could finish early enough for those who wanted to go home to bed and for those who wanted to party on. But no, these party animals didnt get out of bed in time. Eventually, we met up at Princess Model's at 7pm to kick off the showdown of Malaysian style mahjong.

Geez, I havent played mahjong in years. And it was still just as much fun! The three of us were making up the rules as we went along. At the same time, we were downing glasses of white wine and getting ourselves wasted. Princess Model had an array of drinks on her little private side table. She had a cup of tea, a bottle of coke and a glass of white, all ready to be consumed at the same time. What the?

Beng ended up winning all our money. Well, I lost $2.50..... I still lost, damn it! But it was such good fun. Princess Model was very reluctant to leave the mahjong table and she probably could've played on all night. Siew Yum and BBs were sms-ing me throughout the night asking me to go down to Blvd. In my happy state, I was keen to go down for a boogie. For the first time in awhile, Princess Model was adamant on staying home. Well, for all those times she made us go to Blvd and Lavish with her, this is pay back! Beng was keen to go too, so it wasnt just me. By the time we got there, it was already past 2am. Caught up with BBs, Siew Yum and November Cleo. I vaguely remember one of the twins with us at Blvd. Was I dreaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment