Google

Friday, May 18, 2007

Cant Be F*cked......

Behind me and beyond the walls of this depressing office, everyone is busy working hard in reluctant anticipation of our mid year audit. As for me, I've simply had enough. Today, I just feel like sitting behind my desk and spending the afternoon blogging about my thoughts. It's Friday and the rain is pouring outside. This weather is not doing me any favours. I hate it! Princess Model would be first to put up an argument about this sort of weather. She looves the rain and the cold. She's weird. Remembering the times she's yelled at me for having the heater on in my car when it's 18 degrees outside. Hello!!! 18 degrees is not hot ok?

I've spent the day trying to do some work, "trying" being the operative word. My boss, The Black Man has been here all day and has finally left the building. Someone said to me today that I am being racist by calling him The Black Man. Am I really? I mean no ill feeling when I call him that. He's black, thus the aptly name "The Black Man". Well, maybe I am a tad bit racist, but I have nothing against black men. In all honesty and seriousness, I actually quite like black men. Something sexy about them. Maybe I'm just thinking of Blair Underwood from Sex and The City. Yummm :-P


Dr. Robert Leeds

30 minutes to go and the rain hasnt shown any signs of slowing down. Some of my friends are having after work drinks tonight at Element Lounge. I'd love to go and now hearing that November Cleo and Siew Yum are gonna be there, makes me want to go even more. Sad but true. I'm in a melancholy kind of mood. My mind is neither here nor there. The weather sucks. And I hear Ball Breaker telling me "we need the rain". Yes, yes, we sure do. I just cant wait till this day ends so I can go home and climb underneath my doona and plant my ass on the sofa for the rest of the night. What a great way to spend a Friday night.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:02 AM

    I can't breathe in heated room/car!
    I love gloomy days, I like it rainy, dark and cold! My kind of days are just right ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are weird....!

    I wish I could live in KL for 3 months over the winter....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:27 AM

    you forgot to mention that a good way to spend a friday night curled up in the doona, watching Better Homes and gardens........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better Homes and Gardens....does anyone have the box set??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:10 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Huh??!! Better Homes and Gardens? What's the eff is that? I'd rather play wii or read a good book.

    Writer, you are weird! KL is so hot and humid, gives me headache every other day for the first 2 weeks that I go back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My God PM!! Better Homes and Gardens is the best show on tv... LOL....I never miss an episode...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:33 PM

    you didn't have that on your questions! BHAG, the only way to spend a cosy friday night, from what i understand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's the only way to spend a Friday night....I missed out so much by going to Lavish every week!!!

    ReplyDelete