Google

Friday, May 18, 2007

Planning Paris

Swing Sister and Mr S came over for dinner last Thursday. It was a night of planning for our accomodation in Paris. Part of the plan was to stay with Mr Ferrari in Paris, but I guess that's not gonna happen now. We spent all night after dinner on the net finally narrowing down the areas in Paris we would consider staying at. It took us bloody 4 hours just to decide which part of Paris we'd like to be in. Geez. Now we have to shortlist some hotels in these areas. Just the accomodation in Europe alone is going to burn a big hole in my wallet. How the hell am I going to shop?? Thanks to Mr S who's been doing his homework on our hotel options. I'm the lazy one. He's emailed me a list of hotels and I still havent had a chance to go through them. Let's just wing it, I say.

Almost everyone will be away at the same time. Ball Breaker and I will be the first to leave. Cutey, TOT, Mr S and Swing Sister will be meeting us in Malaysia. We will then be meeting up with BBs, Siew Yum and November Cleo in Barcelona. It all sounds like too much fun. I bet none of us will want to come back. As for Princess Model, she's not joining us on our trip but she's certainly not missing out either. She'll be off to Hawaii next week for a couple of weeks. Bitch! Bring me back a Hawaiian boy. Thank you :-) SJ will also be meeting us in Malaysia then she's jet setting off to Europe as well. Unfortunately her itinerary does not coincide with any of ours so, we wont get to see her in Europe. I'm sure I'll hear all her bar (or boy) hopping stories when we get back.

The day is fast approaching but not quite soon enough. And with the miserable weather here over the last couple of days, I wish I was on a plane and out of here tonight!