Google

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Quicky At Cookie

After my badminton finals on Sunday, the one that nobody showed up to (bloody TOT and BBs), I rang BBs to meet up with her for a coffee. And yes, I just wanted to have coffee. BBs, of all people was supposed to come with me to show some support in my challenging finals but she decided to dump me for a cock! She told me she had to hang with a male friend who was only down in Melbourne for one day. Hmmmph......! She was at Cookie Bar with Liv, November Cleo, Little Lesbo and the girlfriend Shoe Lover. So off I went to meet them thinking I was gonna be faced with an akward situation with the Little Lesbo there. But when I got there, everyone was already smashed. Nice. There were two bottles of Sauvignon Blanc on the table and God knows how many they've had before I got there. Shoe Lover was her friendly self and I totally ignored the Little Lesbo. November Cleo wouldnt let me order a cup of tea, instead poured me a full glass of wine. And you know me, not one to ever say no to alcohol. After a couple of sips, Little Lesbo tried to talk to me and I was responsive, not wanting to be rude. Then out of the blue she apologised to me for her previous behaviour. That was very nice of her. Not that I really had anything against her. I was more worried of the misunderstanding she had created between me and Shoe Lover. I didnt really care what the Little Lesbo thought. The girlfriend however is such a nice girl and she's a good friend of November Cleo's and I didnt want there to be any misunderstandings. Well, it's all good now. When we left Cookie, I said goodbye to everyone with a kiss on the cheek and when I went up to Little Lesbo to say goodbye, she was too afraid to kiss me. Keeping her distance is a good thing I guess. November Cleo kept asking me if "it's all good?" Babes, ofcourse it's all good. The whole situation never really bothered me in the first place!

November Cleo told me about a guy she met in Hong Kong and that she was meeting him for a dinner date that night. I still havent heard from her, wonder how it went? She also told me she left Lavish on Friday night and didnt get home till 6pm the next day. Where did she go??

After the quick drinks at Cookie, I headed home to shower, change and head back into the city to meet Mr S and Swing Sister for dinner at EC Pot. Then hung out at their place and watched The Grudge 2 on DVD. Scary shit but frustrating story line. Swing Sister spent the whole night under the covers. I have no idea how she even watched the movie. In one scary scene, she grabbed my hand and wouldnt let go. The highlight of the movie was Edison Chan. I didnt even know he was in the movie. Mr S and I spent the whole night trying to figure out who he looked like in Melbourne cos his face was so familiar in the movie. Then we worked it out! He looked like The Hairdresser!!! Oh My God! Now whenever I see The Hairdresser at Lavish, I'm gonna think of Edison!

No comments:

Post a Comment