Google

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Was A Big Friday Night

My Friday night last week started at Element Lounge. On my way there, I ran into Ball Breaker on the street and she was showing me the micro mini dress (I personally think it's a top not a dress) she was wearing. She had only worn black opaques with it and lifted the back of the dress to show me how revealing her ass was. I couldnt believe she left home like that but the funniest part was when she lifted her dress to flash her ass, Kam was walking behind us. We couldnt stop laughing when we realised that Ball Breaker had given Kam a sneak peek so early on in the night. When we got there, November Cleo, BBs, Groupie Lover, Azamat & Boyscout were already there. 007 and Shorty came to join us half way through the night. This was just the beginning of a big piss up. The music at Element Lounge was great, when the DJ was playing. If he wasnt spinning, they actually had a singer singing popular tunes from the current charts. Cant say she was fabulous. I felt like I was sitting in a cheap Malaysian karaoke bar everytime she came on the mic. Saw K there and it was so nice of her to give our table a platter of free finger food and some chips. She really didnt have to. I'm sure November Cleo would 've paid for the food! I swear, all I ever hear her complain about is being hungry. Now I understand why people say she stores the food in her big toe. The bitch wears size 8.5 shoes!!! That's huge man!

Having a deep & meaningful conversation with Boyscout, he told me his last girlfriend left him and became a lesbian. That says alot about him I guess. What the hell did you do to her? I suppose most of the lesbians I know have had boyfriends in the past. How they turned their backs and started batting for the other team, I have no idea. One friend told me that she knew from a very young age that she fancied girls. But had a boyfriend just to "try it out". Needless to say, the boyfriend didnt have enough power to keep her there in the relationship. So, off she went to join the other team. For me, lesbianism is just a phase. It's not something I'm neither comfortable nor uncomfortable with. I couldnt possibly date a woman, but my friends all think I'm a closet lesbian. Well, maybe I am just into short term thrills with another woman because I'm certainly not built to have a relationship with one. I am quite aware of this.

After 3 or 4 bottles of whites (I lost count after my 3rd glass), not forgetting the precious glass November Cleo decided to wash my feet with, Ball Breaker and I went to Lavish. This was our plan all along I guess. For a change, just the 2 of us partying at Lavish. We had asked Swing Sister and SJ to join us at Element but they were at Cookie and didnt want to come all the way down to Queen St. Princess Model was busy on a hot date with WMDM at Miss Saigon. I cant really remember the journey to Lavish from Element, but I do remember I didnt really drink when I got to Lavish. The wines at Element were enough to kill me. 007 was over friendly with Ball Breaker and Shorty, well Shorty turned into an octopus at Lavish. Swing Sister, Mr S and Princess Model all came down to join us at Lavish around 1.30. Ofcourse SJ bailed out and went home. The sight of Asians seems to be a turn off for our newly reformed dumb blonde-wanna-be.


What a big night it was and what a great time we all had. Starting the night off at Element Lounge was great. Ball Breaker and I really enjoyed ourselves, a bit too much I suspect. I managed to sneak out of Lavish at around 2.30am without anyone noticing. The alcohol and exhaustion level had reached it's limit. I was just hanging to go home
. The rest of them partied on to Cutey's apartment till the sun came up. What's new?

No comments:

Post a Comment