Google

Friday, May 04, 2007

Threesome or Three Way Relationship

Lately I've been chatting to an old friend of mine, Loverboy, through gchat. He's engaged to X, got a girlfriend, L and also a f**k buddy, M. What a greedy bugger. He broke up with L recently and decided to pursue M. What the? Anyway, after endless complaining about what a spoilt brat L is, he's totally done a 360 rotation and is back together with her again. Confusing? I was confused too when he told me. Now to top that all off, he's still seeing M at the same time. So, really he's back to square one. And where does the fiance fit into this picture? Nowhere it seems. When he's well and ready to get married, maybe X will be the one? Initially L and M were ignorant to the fact that their man was sharing his doodle with both of them. But now it seems, it's all out in the open and both women are happy to share the magic wand. Before I forget, I remember Loverboy telling me that the two women are actually friends! Loverboy must have a super magical wand. Why on earth would these two seemingly intelligent women fall for the same guy and agree to share him?

Loverboy, I have to hand it down to you. The only person I'm feeling sorry for is your fiance. Threesomes are fun while it lasts. In this case, it's not really a threesome is it? It's more like a three way relationship. Some people treat it like a lifestyle, others treat it as purely a fantasy. I have my views on this but fear makes me believe I'll tread on a few toes if I cared to elaborate. Love it or hate it, it's something that happens everywhere. I'd prefer a threesome any day to a three way relationship. Atleast the act of a threesome can be terminated easily, but a three way relationship, who knows how long it can go on for?

No comments:

Post a Comment