Google

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

No More Hard Work

I havent had a chance to contribute to my blog for over a week now. Yes, I have been extremely busy at work over the last couple of weeks. As a matter of fact I didnt get home till 3.30 this morning (and it's not from partying!) and was back in the office at 7am. Atleast the big audit is finally over. Well, it's not over just yet, but the hard work preparing for it is over. The auditors are here and I'm just counting down the minutes till they leave. After today, it will be back to long lunches and early knock offs. Woohoo! I didnt realise working was this difficult......

The Black Man is in the building but I dont think he will dare to say boo to me today. I've locked myself up in my office and everone thinks I'm in a foul mood. But, really I'm not. I'm so relieved that the preparation is over. All I want now is some peace and quiet to blog. I actually had time to chat with The Nurse on gmail earlier. She's good and is missing everyone in Melbourne. She told me she's spending her birthday this year in Sweden. Bitch! Just be nice to those hot Swedish boys!!

Man, I'm so tired I could crawl under my desk and go to sleep. No hesitation at all. I had big plans to go out tonight after work, get wasted or atleast have a few drinks. But now, I'm not so sure anymore. How can I refuse a drink?

Speaking of drinking always reminds me of Princess Model. She left for Hawaii last night and was sweet of her to sms me this morning to let me know she's landed safely in the land of fat people and fast food. Hope she doesnt come home a blob (not to be confused with blog). Lucky girl, always jet setting around. Wonder if she will need me as a chaperone next time she travels?

No comments:

Post a Comment