Google

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Is Trouble My Middle Name?

Discovered that I've been the cause of some drama in the lesbian community of late. The little thing that tried to pash me couple of weeks ago must have been spreading rumours that I tried to pash her instead. Upon hearing this, the girlfriend wasnt too impressed. To be honest, I wouldnt be either. But let me get this straight, I did not even kiss her, let alone try to pash her. What kind of drugs do people think I'm on? I wouldnt do it even if you paid me. Eeewwww.....like I said, she's not someone I'd give a second look (no offence to the girlfriend here). The girlfriend now thinks I'm the devil (well, I am but not in this case) who pashed the tiny lesbo. In my opinion, the girlfriend deserves better cos I know for a fact that I'm not the only girl she's tried to pash. She's sleazier than any man I've met (and I have met quite a few sleazy men..... ).

In another unrelated incident, Shorty and Groupie Lover nearly had a punch on the other day. Well, my fault really. Groupie Lover put down a $50 bet to say I would never pash Shorty; and Shorty disagreed and put down $50 thinking that I would pash her. Hello, do I look like a hooker of some sort?? How the hell did these two come up with this shit? Ofcourse I didnt pash anybody and Groupie Lover took Shorty's $50. In the end, Shorty got upset at me for not letting her claim Groupie Lover's $50. Holy cow! Sorry babes, I love you, err.....but not that much ok. And amongst friends, it was all in good humour, wasnt it?

Ball Breaker and I have come to the conclusion that I'm a trouble maker. However in my defence, I think trouble comes looking for me. Ball Breaker on the other hand likes to go looking for trouble. So that makes me a trouble magnet instead?

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:21 PM

    OMG you are damn kau funny...hey NBF, I don't cause trouble for you!! So don't generalize!!! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babes, you havent brought me any trouble "yet", but beware I'm the trouble magnet :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:37 PM

    I think you meant to say that YOU haven't brought ME any trouble yet...as long as u dun have that stupid look on your face when you dance can already...that causes trouble! hiak hiak =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:07 AM

    yeah that look! the fat hao look! .. oh btw, where is the blog of BBs beating the writer at badminton!!???? I'm waiting...=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hou hao ah, hou hao ah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loove my faat hao look....!!! Really hou hao ah?? kekeke ;-)

    Badminton...err....yer lah, BBs beat me in doubles by one point only!!! the entry is coming.....stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:05 PM

    haha...puuurrrlleeeassee...the faat hao look is eeewww...makes my hair stand..
    NBF, I cannot see you in that light ok?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes which hair stand first? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:32 PM

    and you hired me tosearch for a C**K for you.. how can you go for the bouncer???

    Anyway we both know how the writer dance.....
    Step 1.. hands on hips
    step 2 sway side to side
    step 3 shoulders alternate up and down
    step for- look around and see whos look at you!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous - exactly right!!!

    Hou hao ah, hou hao ah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous knows me so well...hmmm

    Anyone want free lessons?

    PM - lei toh hou hao je.... u dont need lessons ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:30 AM

    hahaha...me leh me leh? Do i need lessons?? Eh anonymous..i never hired u to find a C**k ok? I hired u to find me a MAN!!!please..it's different! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll give u private lessons for free baby....oops...sorry, cant see u in that light either! kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1:00 PM

    C**k comes with it , like it or not! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, I know I'm very hao too or I can't be your friend. So when you're busy on the weekend, I can be your substitute instructors to your student. Let's charge by hourly rates.

    ReplyDelete
  16. With you as substitute, students will get a variety, my style or Princess Model style.....hou hao ah, hou hao ah....kekeke

    ReplyDelete