Google

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Refuse A Drink? Hell No!

The audit went well yesterday. My CEO was thoroughly impressed with my site's performance. The debriefing went well and there were more positives than negatives which is always a good thing. After the long day, I had wanted desperately to crawl in my bed and never wake up. Then Siew Yum called me and told me she'd be at Cookie with November Cleo. I had refused to go for celebratory drinks with my bosses where it would be free, but instead drove my tired ass to Cookie. Yeah, I couldnt refuse a drink. I was tired, hang on that's an understatement. I was exhausted beyond comprehension, but I needed a drink. All the hard work and long hours have paid off. I deserved a drink...... or two. Spoke to Kam and I told him I was only going to have one glass of wine. He was right. I would never stop at one glass!

Caught up with Siew Yum, November Cleo, Groupie Lover, Liv and BBs at Cookie. We were all so excited about our trip. Siew Yum, always the planner, has it down to how many pairs of undies, shorts and jeans each person should bring. November Cleo is apparently bringing like 5 pairs of shoes to Spain. Err..... dont they sell shoes in Spain??

We had all wanted to leave around 7.30. The lesbos wanted to eat and I wanted to go home. Then SJ called and wanted to meet for one drink. I told her I was going home and that she could hang with the lesbos, but she wanted me to wait for her. So I made Siew Yum, Groupie Lover and November Cleo hang with me till SJ got there.

At about 8pm, Cutey called and spoke to Siew Yum:

Siew Yum: (rambling on about something)

Cutey: Let me speak to someone responsible!

Siew Yum hands me the phone. What the?

Cutey: I wanna eat chilli chicken for dinner

Me: Err....ok...SJ and I are not going. You go with Siew Yum and November Cleo

Cutey: I'm gonna book a table for 7

Me: 7?? I'm not going!

Cutey: Ok, I book.

Me: Call me when you're in the city. Come to Cookie for a drink

Before I knew it, Siew Yum and November Cleo had gone to the bar and ordered dinner at Cookie. At that point, I totally forgot Cutey was on her way to the city to meet them for dinner. Then Cutey calls and she wasnt happy that the lesbos had already started eating at Cookie. I think that was my fault (the responsible one), but honestly I think it was Cutey's fault for not confirming with Siew Yum first before making the booking! Bloody Cutey and her chilli chicken.

SJ and I left together and by then I had no energy left. The exhaustion had really started to sink in. I was glad to be out of there. Wonder how long the lesbos stayed on till?

No comments:

Post a Comment