Google

Friday, May 11, 2007

I Had A Dream .......

Thanks to Ball Breaker, Swing Sister and Princess Model, I had a dream last night about Bob and FF. Because we were talking about them last night, they both ended up in my dreams. What a nightmare. I dreamt that I bumped into Bob at Piggy's wedding and he totally snubbed me off. I did make an effort to say hello to him but he brushed me off like an annoying mosquito. I then attempted to say hello to FF but sort of got the same response from her. But that wasnt the highlight of my dream. I quite distinctly remember Bob wearing a pink shirt and FF dressed in a blue Grecian style dress (what the??) and she was pregnant!!! This was the shock of the dream! Tiny FF with a belly. Firstly I dont see it as a sign of anything that they happened to appear in my dream. When my friendship with Trash fell apart, she appeared in my dreams all the time. However, this dream could be significant in the sense that maybe FF is pregnant?? Well, if she is, congratulations man! Atleast we know they've been keeping themselves busy in the bedroom. What does pregnancy in a dream mean? Somebody tell me.....

I was somewhat disappointed in my dream that my support team aka Ball Breaker, Princess Model and Swing Sister were nowhere in sight. Where the hell were you guys????

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:53 PM

    According to the calendar, I should be hopping between islands in Hawaii, bwahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:31 PM

    Pregnant
    To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it.? This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:33 PM

    Ignore
    To dream that you are ignoring someone or being ignored, represents some aspect of yourself which you are not paying enough attention to. Alternatively, it may reflect your real waking experiences of being ignored by that person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, lucky I didnt dream that I was pregnant! The ignoring part is interesting....hmmm...let me ponder on this....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:04 PM

    If it's any consolation, FF should be in WHITE if they read the dress code on the invite...kekeke...

    Maybe the dream is a sign...little mickey's a bit impatient perhaps? tick tock tick tock...

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has to wear white too??? Erya....

    Everything these days are a sign.... i have so many signs, dont know which one to follow....

    ReplyDelete