Google

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Alcohol Free

It's Thursday and I havent had a drink since Monday. What an achievement! Now that Ball Breaker isnt around for the week, I have stuck to my original plan of not going out until Saturday night. Princess Model has been asking me to join her for drinks, always using the excuse of this being her last week in Melbourne. Sweetie, you are coming back you know. We will party hard on Saturday night when Ball Breaker is back. The bitch is busy sun baking in Thailand and Phillipines. What a life! Dont get me wrong, she does work very, very hard and her being away gives me a chance to stay home for a change. It's a luxury I miss.
I have a cocktail party to attend tonight all the way in Glen Waverley for the grand opening of Just Loans. Dont think I will be making the effort to hike over there. Not even for the free cocktails. It's too damn cold to leave the house. For some strange reason, we are two weeks away from Summer and all of sudden it's started to snow all around Australia. We've had more snow in the last two days then we did at the start of the ski season. How f**ked up is that? It's been hailing alot too. Thank God it hasnt been the size of golf balls this season, just tiny hail stones.
Tomorrow night I'm supposed to attend an Airline Industry Party at The Sanctuary Bar; an event organised by ICE Global. Cant be f**ked. Sounds like a fun party with a uniform theme and all. I'm sure the rest of the crew will be going. They can share their stories with me on Saturday. I'm all partied out. Ever since I started hanging out with Princess Model, I havent stopped partying! Not a bad thing, but cant be good either. I need to go on a detox program after she leaves!
Cant wait till Saturday, dinner with three of my closest friends here in Melbourne. It will be an all girl affair, no boys! Just hope we dont get too smashed at dinner and forget to go down to Madame Brussels for Princess Model's farewell drinks. I've taken the liberty of organising this farewell event for Princess Model. All the important people have been invited. Princess Model even invited WMDM and Fegg. I hope they dont bring Ah Sook. It will be an interesting night. Too bad VB will be missing out because he's away in Sydney. Cutey and TOT have been hassling me to ensure the group adjourns to Blvd on Saturday. We'll see what happens. After a few drinks, I dont think anyone will oppose the idea of Blvd, apart from Princess Model. We want to take Shaolin to Blvd! I think he will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment