Google

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Dinner with the Google Girls

Organised dinner for Friday night at Via Veneto - the best Linguine Prawns in town! Emailed Ball Breaker, Princess Model, VB, KC, November Cleo and told the boys to pass the message on to TQ and Hippo. Well, VB changed his mind about coming along and told me the boys are not coming either. November Cleo had prior plans with friends, so it ended up just being me, Ball Breaker and Princess Model. Sigh! Nobody wanted to know us that night I guess. Half way through dinner I rang TQ to see what he was doing. He was at home doing nothing. I asked him why he didnt join us for dinner. Was he scared of us? His response was "What dinner?" So, it infuriated me to think that VB didnt pass on the invite to any of the boys at all. I bet if I called Hippo, he would say "What dinner?" as well. Ball Breaker spoke to VB, told him off for not inviting TQ and then asked him what he was doing. He was at home as well. VB wasnt quite feeling himself. Wonder why? Maybe it has something to do with SG and the "exclusive" relationship?
Our conversation over dinner was all about flirting. When should you draw the line when flirting? Ball Breaker disapproves of my behaviour - she believes I flirt too much. But why? I dont think I ever cross the line. No physical contact just verbal flirtations. Is this wrong if you're already attached? Princess Model said she would even go as far as exchanging phone numbers. Now, I dont even do that, not with a stranger anyway. Ball Breaker said she's a nun when it comes to boys and relationships. I believe her; all talk and no action. Flirting is an art and I'm sure Princess Model would agree with me on that. Even Piggy will understand where I'm coming from. I think it should only be limited to verbal contact and not physical. If things become physical, then you're probably headed towards crossing that line. Our topic of conversation must've sounded so interesting that 4 girls on the next table could not stop listening in. They werent even talking to each other all night but just staring at us. Maybe it wasnt the topic that was interesting. Maybe the three of us were just drunk and loud.
4 bottles of wine later and endless smses from Mrs S, me, Ball Breaker and Princess Model ended up going to Lavish. Mrs S was contemplating over a Jimmy Choo and a Chloe handbag.I think she ended up with a Chloe. Good choice. Told her not to buy a Jimmy bag but buy Jimmy shoes!!!
Mrs S is one of my bestest friends and I love her to death. But on occasions she can be a bit MC2!! You know what I mean? Hope she's having a blast wherever she is! Wish I could be there with you. Unfortunately I'm stuck here in Melbourne. Boring.... We cant wait for you to come back - House Edition next week!!!
Dinner was fabulous - I cant wait to eat there again! When Mrs S comes back, the four of us will have to do dinner and it will be exclusive, no boys! WMDM rang Princess Model and decided to join us at Via Veneto. He brought Ah Sook along. Bloody hell! WMDM had a beer and Ball Breaker made him try the Linguine Prawns. I think he was impressed. So impressed that he ended up paying for the entire dinner. Incredible! I still cant believe he came for half an hour and took care of our bill. The things men will do for you Princess Model!

Lavish was nowhere near as good as when Retro is on. No retro tonight, just R & B and Techno/ Trance which was boring. Giant was there - only had eyes for Ball Breaker. I swear that everytime he bumps into me and Ball Breaker, he runs straight to her. He never acknowledges my presence, not that I want him to, he just needs to be polite. If he wants her, he'll have to come through the best friend first! So that night, I deliberately walked up to him ahead of Ball Breaker and expected him to atleast give me a pathetic hello. But no, as usual, the eyes focus only on Ball Breaker! I cant stand him! How rude! Stayed only for half an hour, went to Princess Model's....attempted to blog at 3.30 in the morning. F**k man...didnt quite work, hence I'm back at it today to edit everything.

Ball Breaker passed out on Princess Model's couch. What's new? She's always the first to get knocked out. Piggy, if you're reading this, observe what you're missing out on...cant wait till you get here. It will be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment