Google

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hot Off The Press!

Heard from Piggy that Bob contacted her in KL and asked for coke...?? Hmmm...this is very interesting. As far as I'm concern Bob doesnt do coke. Bad time of the year to be getting involved in this, being Raya and all. Too many cops and too many raids. Bob was absolutely wasted at R's wedding in KL - something about a drinking competition, Malaysia vs Australia and Bob represented Malaysia! Traitor. After downing more than 7 shots of Vodka Piggy's partner Soccer Lover suddenly became his best friend. They will both be in Shanghai at the same time so Bob has asked for Soccer Lover's number so they can hang out in China. Unsurprisingly, Piggy is a little concerned over this. Fancy your ex-boyfriend hanging out with your fiance in a foreign country away from their respective partners..... hmmmm.... could be interesting. Piggy thinks she should warn Soccer Lover to behave, I think she should warn Bob to stay away from her fiance! Bob should be on his way to Shanghai right now for work (I guess that's his code word for partying?). He wont be back in Melbourne till mid December leaving FF here all alone. Guess she'll be calling so she can party with us.
On a different note, VB has invested in a phone card to continue his long distance rendezvous with SG. Good investment, considering he spent big $$$ when she was here in Melbourne! All the best to them. Got an email from VB today saying he's considering spending Christmas in Samui with SG. What the???? Everytime I ask him along when I go on holidays, he's got an excuse - no money, cant get leave, no time, etc. All of a sudden he's got money, time and leave. And he just started a new job less than a month ago! Now, this is what I call love ...... SG, if you're reading this, be nice to him! I would love to go to Samui with you guys, but I have to save up for Piggy's and Bob's wedding in KL next year. All these weddings. Bloody hell. I'm gonna be broke by 2008.
Wow! 5pm already. Time to pack up and go home - yes, I am at work. Good huh?

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy, can you write! I love your stories, it's making me laugh, the knowing laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:35 PM

    hey babes

    just found your blog! yes, 5 mins is waaaay too soon to get anywhere near the exclusive word, no matter how nice he is! ;)

    SGxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand, dont worry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:15 PM

    the wedding party from oz wanted some and the boys, including bob, were helping source for it

    ReplyDelete