Google

Monday, November 13, 2006

Lazy Saturday

On Saturday we all woke up to have lunch at Thanh Phong (again) in Richmond. We love this restaurant. Cheap and good, which reminds me of this. GOOD, FAST, CHEAP. Very rarely can you find anything that is equally good, delivered equally fast and cost equally cheap. If you want something good and cheap, it will never come fast. If you want something good and fast, then it certainly wont be cheap. And finally, if you want it fast and cheap, then dont expect it to be good. But Thanh Phong is an exception. The food is good, service is fast and it doesnt cost an arm and a leg. There used to be a time when I used to go there every other day. The soup is addictive! As TOT says, we go there for an MSG attack. Everyone was hung over or coming down from something. But I must say years ago when Bob, Piggy and Kitty were coming down from the night before, they never used to be able to eat or sleep and they always looked like they were ready to kill. I used to stay away from them the morning after. They were scary! This bunch of people I had lunch with on Saturday were all in good spirits and happy as Larry. I guess different people feel different effects of the pharmaceuticals. Ball Breaker organised lunch and VB had said he couldnt make it because he was playing golf. But in the end he showed up anyway. Couldnt stay away from us incase he missed out on anything.
Very relaxing afternoon, just hung out and watched Foxtel all day until we were kicked out of the house! Then we went on to hang out at KM's apartment.
I had to take Ball Breaker to the airport. Last minute business trip to South East Asia. Bitch! I'm gonna miss you even though it's only for a week. Everyone else went to Eve that night, even FF. It was a repeat of the night before with House music, dancing, popping, drinking. Thank god I didnt go. In bed under the doona was my comfort zone for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment