Google

Friday, November 10, 2006

(BL)Oaks Day

The Oaks Day races is a traditional Ladies Day where women join together in their most feminine outfits and hats for a day of champagne, fashion and fun. I heard this year's Oaks Day was full of boobs flashing all over the place. Some have said the Oaks Days is becoming more of a Blokes Day. All the men wait for this day of the year to come so they get to observe women in their best hats, dresses and shoes, not to mention the boob spillage. By the end of the day, the city was full of women from Oaks minus their hats and minus their shoes and minus their sobriety. Not a good look.
Cookie bar was fashionably packed with race day goers, men in nice suits and women in nice dresses (and some in not so nice dresses). The Teacher, BDL and Roulette joined us at Cookie. They too had come from the races. When Marsha got there, she couldnt stop talking about herself (yet again). So the Fegg is still in the picture and the other, well the other is still there somewhere. BDL discussed her obsession with sex. She's not interested in good looking men or smart men. All they must have is a big tool and know how to use it well. Princess Model thinks this is not hard to find. Apparently there must be plenty of ugly men who are handy with their big tools. Marsha is looking for a brain and Princess model is looking for a combination of all the above. Sweetie, I hope you find him and when you do, pass him on to Marsha and BDL! BDL left Cookie with Big Dick. She wants him as a boyfriend but he wants her for sex. And why does she keep going back for more? Well, the tool is big and he definitely knows how to use it. From what I gathered though, he is extremely possessive. Maybe this is why BDL likes him? He doesnt want to get married and have a family but she does eventually. How will these two people unite?
The Teacher is funny. She's planning a family soon but is trying to hold it off until after her holidays next year. So there will be no accidental pregnancies this year! Or else she can kiss her holidays goodbye. Good to know people plan these things. I am never one to think of planning a family. If it happens, it happens. Should I actually start planning? I'm not even married, so I guess I'll have to plan for that first.
As I was going to the loo, I bumped into Kitty and The Dealer. I think they were on a date! I told them to join us at the back of the bar but they refused. Embarrassed? I wonder. The first time we met The Dealer, he handled himself really well, considering he was surrounded by all Kitty's friends (about 10 of us - all girls). So, no reason to be ashamed. Kitty was upset I hadnt called her again to tell her I would be at Cookie. Sorry. I dont know why I forget. Perhaps she wanted me to call her yesterday to tell her I'd be at Cookie so she could go somewhere else with The Dealer? Yes, that must be it!
WMDM and Fegg joined us at Cookie. Fegg sat with Plain Jane on the other side of the bar while WMDM joined us at our table. They both took turns to run back and forth between us and Plain Jane. Now, the analysis is Plain Jane has the hots for Fegg. She's probably in the "I want him to want me, but I dont want him" mode. I think all women think this way. We encouraged everyone to join us at the table but she didnt want to. I think she was intimidated by all the beautiful and intelligent women on our table. Well, I dont blame her. There arent many outgoing, sexy and intelligent women like us these days *wink*. WMDM brought two other friends over to our table, Turkey and Jockey. Turkey was quite entertaining. Had a good laugh. As for Jockey, I have no words to describe him. WMDM left for dinner with Fegg and Plain Jane but didnt bother to invite us along. On top of that left Turkey and Jockey with us all night. Oh my god! Why would you leave two dried up over the hill men with three hot, sexy, intelligent women? WMDM, why would you do this to us??? Thank God they didnt stay long. We didnt know what to say to them. It was akward. Marsha came to the rescue when she picked up The Model (not to be confused with Princess Model). He was hot, hot, hot! Well, Princess Model didnt think so, but Marsha and I did. He's English, models and plays soccer for Port Melbourne. Came to Australia as a backpacker and decided he loved it so much that he kept extending his visa. He was entertaining for awhile. I guess Turkey and Jockey noticed that we werent paying them any attention, decided to just up and leave. Nobody was complaining. Not long after, Princess Model and I decided that we had had enough Lychee Caipiroskas for the night and wanted to leave. We got up to go and Marsha didnt want to leave but said goodbye to us instead. Hmmm.... Very unlike her to behave this way and I knew she had something up her sleave. Princess Model and I left her at Cookie with The Model. Countless sms-es later in the night revealed the truth minus the details. Oh My God! Good on you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment