Google

Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Babysitter

The DJ and Audi came to visit me at work yesterday. What a surprise. Cutey and TOT came to meet me at work for coffee on Tuesday and now another two friends. I was popular this week! Ended up going to Williamstown for a few drinks at Iceberg Bar. After a few glasses of wine, DJ had to go on a dinner date and left me with Audi. Great! I had to babysit this guy for atleast 3 hours and I had wanted to be home by 7pm. DJ asked me to stay with him until after dinner because he couldnt bring Audi along on his date. He promised that after dinner, I could return Audi to him. Nice. Didnt really want to have dinner with Audi alone so we went to Cookie to meet up with Princess Model, VB, Mr and Mrs S. Thank God Princess Model rang me to tell me they were all at Cookie. VB was slightly surprised to see me walk in with Audi. I dont think he remembered Audi from the opening of Barcode. Good. Let him wonder why I'm hanging out with this white boy. VB had a plane to catch to Sydney at 8pm but was still at Cookie till way past 7pm. Must be spewing he had to go to Sydney this weekend and miss out on Princess Model's farewell.
Mr and Mrs S had organised tickets for everyone to go to Summadayze on New Year's Day. I went last year and did have a good time so what the hell. Ball Breaker is coming as well. Hopefully it wont rain this time. Princess Model, the disaster, is leaving for Malaysia next week for 3 months and has made the executive decision to come back on Xmas Day for 10 days just so she can attend Summadayze! Oh My God! Almost everyone is going to be part of this investment process. We have to raise money for poor Princess Model so she can get another return ticket to come back. Princess Model, you're one in a million. Looney! Dont worry, I wil be investing in this good cause :)
A couple more drinks at Cookie and we all went for dinner at Izakaya Chuji. DJ was supposed to meet us at 8pm but we didnt hear from him till nearly 10pm. He owes me big time for this. Not that Audi wasnt good fun. He's a nice guy but I've only met him twice and he's not part of the click just yet. I think he felt the akwardness too. He asked me if DJ "dumps strangers" on me all the time. I felt bad and didnt know what to say. It wasnt that bad. Audi was sociable and it all went well. After dinner, we went to Barcode to meet up with DJ. Jaq was there along with the rest of the lesbians. Not a bad bar with amusement games and pool tables. The location is a shame. Horrible part of the city. Barcode is sandwiched in between an endless number of strip bars on King St. You can imagine the crowd along this street. Finally, my babysitting duties had come to an end and I could go home! DJ, Audi, ONF, Jaq and the Lesbians went on to Lavish. I had no energy for it and couldnt be bothered anyway. Mr and Mrs S were tired too. Didnt even drink at Barcode. Stayed for about half an hour, then we went home. Had to rejuvenate for a big night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment