Google

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Peking Duck

After a good workout on Sunday afternoon, KM organised dinner at Old Kingdom. The best value Peking Duck in town. It comes with instructions on how to fold the crepes from the chef himself. If you've never been there before, Simon (the chef) can be quite scary. He's like the Peking Duck Nazi. You must follow his intructions word for word. If not, he will not hesitate to tell you off in front of everyone. Dont get me wrong, he is by no means rude or anything. That's just the way he is. After a while you will actually find his antics quite funny. On top getting good food, Simon provides each table with entertainment as well. The rest of the menu is catered for Aussies, nothing great. But the Peking Duck is to die for. One duck makes 3 separate dishes, so really it isnt necessary to order anything else off the menu apart from maybe steamed rice or fried rice.
Every Sunday we seem to have a big dinner. It kind of defeats the purpose of working out really. Before I commited myself to working out with KM and TOT, I think I ate alot more healthily than I do now. Now, every Sunday we look forward to dining in a different restaurant each time. This cant be good. Princess Model brought Shaolin along. KM invited Toyboy and he brought his girlfriend along. She is gorgeous. Never really noticed in the clubs but sitting next to her, I realised she is actually very pretty. KM also invited The Hairdresser, Mrs & Mrs S and Civic. I've never had the pleasure of sharing a conversation with Toyboy or The Hairdresser whilst sober, so this was an experience. I only ever see them in clubs and either they're smashed or I'm smashed. If only you were here to see for yourself, Toyboy is actually quite intelligent. He's off to Thailand with his girlfriend in January. How romantic. The Hairdresser was pleasant. Cant believe I've known him since I was 18. We did alot of illegal things together back then. Time sure flies. He's now married with a daughter and yet still parties hard every weekend. Good to see him around.
Wonder what's for dinner next Sunday? Yum yum....

No comments:

Post a Comment