Google

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Not Another Farewell

Princess Model had another farewell last night. Why must one have so many farewells just to be gone for four weeks? Any excuse to drink I guess. We met up at Lanai Bar. Swanky new bar/ club on the corner of Queen and Little Collins St., NOT Collins, Little Collins *wink*. It was awesome. They played a good mix of 80s and R & B tunes. This is gonna be my new favourite hangout! The beer garden is nice, as big as the actual dancefloor. Finally, a decent sized space for smokers to hang out. Cutey is thinking of moving one of her nights to this club. Good idea! Mr & Mrs S brought along B, to match make with VB. They got along well. We'll see if this progresses into anything more.
After drinks, Ball Breaker and I took Princess Model to the airport. Her flight was at 12.45am and we got to the airport at 11.30pm. Princess Model was so worried she would miss her flight! When we got to the airport, we realised none of us had any money for the trolley machine and Princess Model had like three suitcases. Mind you, she's only going for four weeks! Plus, she's going home, I'm sure she'll have all the necessities there. Princess Model and I went up to some guy in a BMW and asked him if he could spare us some change. He was a real gentleman and offered us some coins. He wasnt bad looking either! Wonder what he was thinking. Three drunk lunatics at the airport struggling with three suitcases and laughing uncontrollably. What a sight. In the end we didnt need the small change anyway. Ball Breaker had gone into the airport and found an unattended trolley. She probably stole it off someone anyway!
Audi was sms-ing me all night. He was dying to go out. I was really stuffed after the wine at Lanai and going to the airport. All I wanted to do after all that was have a nice shower and go to bed. How unusual for a Friday night. HYC sms-ed me as well. It was nice to hear from him. He doesnt come out with us much anymore. I will make it a point from now on to let him know what we all do on the weekends. HYC and I go back a long way. Have been friends for more than 10 years. I guess he's just mellowed down in the last 12 months or so. Why? does he have a girlfriend we dont know about?
Mr and Mrs S, B and VB went to Eve after Lanai. Their last stop for the evening was Lavish (but ofcourse). I would've loved to have gone to Lavish with Audi but just couldnt be bothered. Ball Breaker went straight home after the airport as well. She should've gone to Lavish. Would've been a better weekend. This is what happens when Ball Breaker and I break our weekly pattern. It should never have been. Audi, we should've taken up your offer to go. Oh well, there's always this weekend. I will be out and about with my work Xmas party and all. God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment