Google

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Drama, Drama, Drama

Got a call from DJ yesterday. He rang to tell me about ONF at Blvd on the weekend. Well, I already knew about that. News does travel fast. DJ was a little surprised I didnt show up to Lavish or Blvd on the weekend. Geez, is it that big a deal when I dont party one weekend? Said he wanted to introduce me to his girlfriend. Oh really? Why? He's looking forward to his back packing trip around South America, Peru specifically. I told him I would take care of his girlfriend while he's away, but he said he didnt trust me. What does he think I'm gonna do to her? Eat her up? There's a kinky thought. Some people.
Audi emailed me to apologise for the countless sms-es on Friday night. He's one crazy fella. He told me he had fun at Lavish and hung out with VB, Mr & Mrs S. Also heard from Princess Model that Shaolin was at Lavish. Apparently he had to take a client there. That's the story I heard anyway.
Received an email from Princess Model with an urgent flag. She had received an email from Shaolin and urgently needed to respond to it. His email was rather poetic; detailing his feelings, more for himself than for her. A rather long email just to tell someone you're interested in a casual yet friendly f**k. Why he felt the need to explain himself, we will never know. Princess Model was rather offended with his creative piece. She didnt know what to make of it. She felt like he had just dumped her. But how can one be dumped when they are not even together? I actually quite liked Shaolin. I think he's a nice guy, sociable and easy to get along with. Maybe his email was an indication that he's afraid to commit and that he was just protecting himself, or maybe he's just a loser. I think Princess Model would agree with the latter. Ball Breaker has her own views on this. She thinks Shaolin is sensitive and thoughtful. His email was just his way of getting things off his chest. I disagree. Ultimately, it's up to Princess Model to decide. After all, the rest of us are just part of her support team.
Mrs S and Ball Breaker met up for coffee yesterday at Three Degrees. Of all people, they had to run into WMDM and Ah Sook. I guess WMDM isnt too bad. After all, he invested $500 into the Princess Model Foundation. He's our biggest investor yet. WMDM will be off to KL this week and I'm sure he will be hooking up with Princess Model. Whether she likes it or not, she's gonna have to entertain him.
Sent Plastic an email today telling him that I would not be attending his girlfriend's surprise birthday bash. He was understandably a little ticked off as none of "my crew" are going to his party. He pretty much replied my email instantly to ask if there was another party going on that perhaps everyone was going to. Well, there isnt really but I guess everybody has something better to do this Sunday, myself included. I'm afraid he brought this upon himself. Best wishes to the girlfriend and I hope she has a wonderful surprise on her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment