Google

Monday, November 27, 2006

Quiet Weekend

Saturday night I missed out on a 21st birthday party. Wow! Cant believe we still get invited to 21st parties. Well, only because it was Mrs S's little sister. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to bail out on my friends. Sorry guys. I had to babysit. The dinner was at Mecca Restaurant in Southbank. From what I heard, the food wasnt that great. Mr S was kind enough to keep the tax invoice for me. He's a good man. The party went on to Blvd. I wasnt really in the mood for Blvd anyway, so I guess I didnt really miss out on much. Well, I did miss out on a good show actually. I heard that ONF was there with DJ. Ball Breaker told me ONF was so cool, like James Bond cool. Pfftttt....! VB was also there with B. Ball Breaker thinks B is fat. I dont recall her being fat, maybe a little chubby but definitely not fat. According to Ball Breaker, she had stretch marks on her boobs! And Mr S verified this. Why was he looking there in the first place?
Met up with Ball Breaker for coffee on Sunday. Yes, we have sworn off alcohol. Let's see how long this will last! We got to talk about life changing experiences and funny how sometimes when things are going so well and in a blink of an eye it can turn real nasty. Everyone must have one these experiences, whether it may be love, career, friendships, financial status, whatever. I'm convinced everyone has been through this. But we gotta always look on the bright side. Things happen for a reason and more often than not, it is always a blessing in disguise. You may not recognise it as a blessing but in time to come, you wil realise that maybe it could've been worse. I've had some nasty relationships in the past and in that time, I thought I was living through hell on earth. But in hindsight, if I hadnt been through those traumatic times, I probably wouldnt have become the person I am today. Maybe I should send my ex-boyfriends a thank you note.
Princess Model must be having the time of her life. Keep the sms-es and emails coming. Love to hear what you're up to in good ol' KL. I so wish I was there. Imagine Ball Breaker, Princess Model, Mrs S and myself in KL. OMG. We will certainly be painting the town red and driving everyone crazy! The four of us should never go on holidays all together. Atleast Mrs S and I are the tamest ones. The other two are lunatics. If Ball Breaker and Princess Model go away together, Mrs S and I will stay here to save up for their bail money. God knows what sort of trouble they will get themselves into!!
Dont be deceived by their innocent smiles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment