Google

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Lavish House Edition 3

Mr& Mrs S are back! We all gathered to have dinner at Crystal Jade. I had organised dinner earlier in the day. Everyone confirmed their attendance which was great. Booking was for 8.30pm and at 8.10pm, I get a message from VB telling me he has to pass on dinner and is now going to take a power nap before coming out later in the night. What the?? He finished work at 6.30pm, so what was he doing for nearly 2 hours before deciding he didnt want to come for dinner? Hmmmph! The food was great and Mr & Mrs S shared their holiday stories with us around the table. They went to the Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan. What an experience that must've been! Mrs S said there was more R&B music than House. Oh what a shame! We must all plan another trip to Thailand together some time next year. The last time we all went, it was such good fun. This time we must include Ball Breaker and Princess Model. Mrs S also brought along her new Chloe Paddington which was beautiful. I'm so jealous!!! Unfortunately, she discovered there was a stud missing from the bag after it was too late to return it. I guess she'll have to try David Jones or Cactus Jam. I dont know any other place that stocks Chloe handbags.
After dinner, we went back to QV. Had a bottle of wine and updated Mrs S on the local goss. Cant believe so much has happened in a span of 2 weeks. New characters have been introduced to this blog. People keep asking me who they are. STOP ASKING! The people who are featured in here will know who they are and the people who are not sure, well, you can assume whatever you like. Kitty was supposed to join us but at the last minute was not feeling well, so went home to bed instead. The one time we organised to go to Lavish together, she goes and falls sick! Bloody hell.
House Edition 3 was on at Lavish with guest DJ Grant Smillie. I had no idea who this DJ was when I was first told he'd be playing at Lavish. Never even heard of him. But now I know he's famous for being one half of TV Rock and recently won an Aria for "Flaunt It". Oooohhh.... still didnt make an impact on me. House music just doesnt do it for me. Commercial house maybe, but not technno/ trance/ house rubbish. Anyway, it was a good night all the same.
VB was still very nosy over Princess Model's affairs. He hasnt stopped asking about Shaolin. What is with this obsession? Who cares if they are together or not, and anyway, they are just friends. Does he think there's a conspiracy going on and he's not part of it? VB said Mrs S gave it all away. Gave what away?? There was nothing to give away in the first place. It's all in his head. So, so nosy. Like last week, photos from the Melboure Cup bbq were emailed across to Malaysia immediately so to inform SG of Shaolin. Now, the lot of us were in those photos too, so how come he didnt email the photos to us as well? Lucky, I know people. The same email was forwarded back to us in Melbourne with its original message intact! Dont think we dont know. We know everything. It's been nearly a week now, and VB still hasnt emailed any of us those photos!
Back to Friday night, the lot of them were drug f**ked. Ball Breaker and I spent most of the night in the Retro Room with November Cleo. No interest in DJ Smillie or house music. Seems to me they can still be friends. Conversation was good. VB seemed a little smacked out, but still managed to watch me like a hawk (yet again - must be another one of his obsessions too!). Come on. What do you think I'm capable of? I feel so suffocated and he's not even my boyfriend! When I speak to the bar tender, his eyes are following me, when I speak to the DJ, his eyes are following me, when I speak to someone he's never met before, his eyes are following me. What's up with that? Is he obsessed with me or is he just obsessed with trying to catch me doing something wrong? I cant have new friends anymore with VB behaving like this. VB, I love you, but only in small doses. You are like a powerful drug which can only be consumed in small doses or else it would be lethal. Big Head was there too, all over KC. I wonder, did they or didnt they? He didnt seem too keen to talk to her or her breasts. Highlight of the night was when we were all leaving, The Giant actually stopped to say goodbye to me. What a surprise! Must've been high on something. Just seemed too overly friendly. So my theory still stands, he actually does know me but just refuses to acknowledge me. I can deal with that. After all, I'm not the one who would rather f**k him over Ah Sook (*wink*). You know who you are. We've had this discussion before and I still cant believe you'd rather do him over Ah Sook. Atleast Ah Sook is "clean" (as quoted by Princess Model).
The party moved on to QV. I was reluctant to go, smoking is just not my thing. I went along anyway. Hmmph! Should've taken a cab home, if not I'm sure someone from Lavish would've been kind enough to give me a lift home. Laid in bed for over an hour whilst these guys were getting into it. The smell made me want to puke, so I got up and decided I would just take a cab home. Ball Breaker could sense my anger and got up to leave as well (to take me home). For some reason, VB got up and bolted out the door, like he was angry at or running away from something. Weird. According to my sources, he thought Ball Breaker and I were going to break out into a big screaming match and he didnt want to be involved. What's he got to do with anything? Weird. I dont mean to be a party pooper but those of you out there who know me well, know that my zone is a drug free zone. This is not new. You guys didnt just meet me yesterday did you? I dont mind the people around me doing it and I dont judge them for doing it, I just dont want to be a part of it and even if I did do it, it would only be with a selected few. Mr & Mrs S, I'm so disappointed in you guys for even believing I would do an E! Hmmph! I would never dream of doing it without you Mrs S. I will need you there to take care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment