Google

Friday, November 03, 2006

It's Official - They are still together!

Before I begin, I've noticed people from all over the world are accessing my blog. This is a good thing. However, just a word of warning; please dont take offence to anything I write. I am entitled to my own opinions and if you dont like what you read, then please dont read on. Having said that, I would also like you to know that there is a reason why I dont use actual names, so you can play the guessing game with yourself on who these people are but dont ask me, unless you ask me when I'm drunk. I might just let it all out of the bag!
Had a big dinner last night at KM's. It's official KM and TOT are back together. I am so happy for them. I knew things would work out for them. TOT announced it to us girls last night. Yes, it was just us girls. VB had initially been invited to this do, but I figured the girls will not be able to talk about anything infront of him, so I told KM to tell him not to come and that it's just a girl thing. And yes, it was my idea and I'm not ashamed to admit that (the rest of the girls agreed to this). He's only bearable in small doses - no offence VB. You're a great guy but sometimes girls just need their space! The girls had some crazy stories and Princess Model even brought her cards to KM's for card reading. "The cards never lie". They made me do my reading with Ah Sook and BMW. I cant even remember what cards came up for Ah Sook. Nothing with BMW; what a relief. Anyone out there interested in doing their own card reading, here's what the cards mean:
A - Get together i.e. kiss/sex
2 - break up/distance/argument
3 - paths are crossed
4 - relationship
5 - physical attraction
6 - see/hear from the person u r reading the cards about soon
7 - the person you are reading the card about makes u happy
8 - something is worrying the person u r reading the cards about
9 - the person u r reading the cards about is thinking of u
10 - the person u r reading the cards about loves u
J - the person u r reading the cards about adores u
Q - another woman
K - another man
Discovered that Princess Model is a vault too. She's good at keeping secrets. Surprised and pleased that she did not disclose a certain piece of information about SG to me and Ball Breaker. But Ball Breaker and I already knew this secret. So, you see, no matter what, we can still get the details from somewhere else! I'm still pleased to know that Princess Model is such a great girly girl. She knows when to open and shut her mouth.
Got 3 smses from Mrs S last night. She kept waking me up! The last sms I got came at 3.55am. What is wrong with her? Does she not realise some people sleep at that time and have to work the next day? To top that off, my phone rang at 2am from an unknown caller. Who the hell would call me at 2am??? Yes, we know Mr & Mrs S are having a fabulous time overseas but can we save the smses for the day or the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment