Google

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Best Friend Drinks

Last night I met up with Ball Breaker at Cookie Bar for a few drinks. Well, we didnt want to go out initially, but I stayed back at work till 6pm (this is late for me ok) and decided that I needed a Lychee Caipiroska (Cookie makes the best one in town) hit after putting in an extra hour at work. Sigh! The joys of working 9 - 5, no earlier, no later. Anyway, Ball Breaker gets a call from VB and decides to invite him along. Just great. Why? Why? Why? I couldnt say all the things I wanted to say infront of VB. Hmmmph! Then I thought maybe with VB around, we could get some goss from him about the boys. Wrong, wrong, wrong. VB shared nothing I didnt already know. As I previously mentioned, the Google Girls know everything! He talked a bit about SG. He is considering the idea of going to Samui over Christmas because his company is closing for the festive period. So, yes, he's got leave and apparently has plenty of money as well. He really likes SG and wants their "relationship" to be exclusive. Exclusive??? He's only known her for a whole 5 minutes! No offence to SG - she's a great girl and I'd like to see their "relationship" blossom. I think it's a bit too soon to be discussing exclusivity and they should just both go with the flow. If he goes there, then have fun. If she comes here, then have fun as well. It seems like VB wants to put a label on SG and tell everyone he's got a girlfriend. I could be so wrong. Watch this space....
Princess Model and S came to join us at Cookie, both semi-smashed. S shared a story of Bob with us. There was a time when Bob rang S to meet him for a smoke break (their offices must be close to each other). They met up and as usual, Bob didnt have any cigarettes. So S had to reluctantly donate one. After their cigarette, S had to go back to work and as she was about to leave, Bob asked her to stay for one more cigarette. She said she couldnt, then Bob said "that's ok, but can I have another one of your cigarettes?" S was not happy. I wouldnt be either. But I'm used to Bob's behaviour by now. Nothing new to me.
Ball Breaker and I ended up going for coffee after Cookie. Finally, we get to share best friend stories. If only Princess Model was with us. She left early while we were at Cookie. Most of the coffee session was surrounded by stories about Ball Breaker. What's new? It's all about her these days. I'm gonna have to call her Marsha from now on. Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. She's losing it. When he wanted you, you didnt want him. Now, he doesnt give two f**ks (literally) about you, and you're dying for his attention. Do you really, really like him? Or is it the rejection that is making you want him? Or are we back to the theory of "I want him to want me, but I dont want him?" He doesnt even fit your criteria. Or does he? Perhaps you both really like each other but neither one is willing to make a move. I wish I could encourage him for you, but you know and I know, that aint gonna happen. So, I can only encourage you. Go for it girl! Hopefully one day we can have best friend drinks and talk about me for a change......

No comments:

Post a Comment