Google

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Monday Nights at Cookie Bar

Was looking forward to a relaxing time after work. All I wanted to do was race home and crawl underneath the doona to escape the cold. It's nearly Summer and the weather is so f**ked up! Kitty emailed me in the afternoon and wanted to meet for drinks. Damn! There goes my plan of staying in. I felt I hadnt had a chance to catch up with her one on one in ages, so what the hell. Atleast without the others, there was a good chance I could have two drinks and go straight home. So Cookie Bar it is then! Kitty told me about The Dealer. Too young, too immature. He has an exaggerative (is this a word?) way of expressing himself, complete with hand and body movements. Kitty, you need to lose him! Always try before you buy and you havent even tried. He's a nice guy, but come on, how long does a girl have to wait?
Princess Model called while I was in Cookie and said she'd be there with MCC. I was scared! Princess Model will make me drink and stay till god-knows-when! Thank God all went well, I had my two glasses of Sauvignon Blancs and left by 7.45pm. No cocktails, no late night. What an achievement. But I cant make Monday nights at Cookie a habit. Princess Model will be having a farewell party this Saturday. It was a debate over Blvd or Eve. Marsha and I definitely dont want to go to Eve. But then again it is Princess Model's farewell, not ours. It should really be her choice. However, she's not leaving for good and she'll be back before we know it. So why the dilemma? MCC is happy with anything. Princess Model is adamant she wont step foot in Blvd. She doesnt want to spend her last weekend in Melbourne with 18 year old boys! She wants to go to Eve to spend her last weekend here with wrinkly old men instead. Ha! We shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment